Teleradiology for Cardiac Imaging
Our radiologists and cardiologists are fellowship trained, licensed, and Board Certified to best assist your cardiac team. Cardiac imaging is quickly emerging as the standard of care to identify and diagnose cardiovascular conditions.
The NightHawk team analyzes the information you provide to deliver accurate, rapid, and sophisticated diagnoses that enable your team to better treat your patients.
We are a proven telecardiology partner you can trust to deliver fast and accurate reports.
Types of Cardiac Imaging our Telecardiology specialists provide
- Electrocardiogram: An electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG) is a simple test that can be used to check your heart’s rhythm and electrical activity. Sensors attached to the skin are used to detect the electrical signals produced by your heart each time it beats.
- Stress Electrocardiogram: A stress test, also called an exercise stress test, shows how your heart works during physical or chemical stress.
- Echocardiogram: An echocardiogram is an ultrasound of the heart. ThisIt is a type of medical imaging of the heart, using standard ultrasound or Doppler ultrasound.
- Nuclear Stress Test: A nuclear stress test uses a small amount of radioactive material (tracer) and an imaging machine to create pictures showing the blood flow to your heart both before and after physical or chemical stress.
- Coronary CTA: Coronary computed tomography angiography (CCTA) uses an injection of iodine-containing contrast material along with CT scanning to examine the arteries that supply blood to the heart and determine whether they are narrowed.
Our telecardiology specialists
Our team of Board Certified, US-based radiologists, and cardiologists provide the highest level of accuracy and reliability. The NightHawk team is available for one-on-one consultations when needed.
We’re available for one-on-one consultations when needed
Additional Radiology Reading Specialties
- Neuroradiology: Our neuroradiologists are radiologists that have subspecialty certification and training in treating abnormalities of the central and peripheral nervous system, spine, head, and neck.
- Emergency Radiology: Our emergency radiologists specialize in diagnosing acute illnesses and injuries for emergency room (ER) patients.
- Musculoskeletal Radiology: Our musculoskeletal radiologists are experts in interpreting imaging examinations and procedures related to the analysis of disorders of the musculoskeletal system, including bones, joints, and muscles.
- Pediatric Radiology: Our pediatric radiologists have advanced training in diagnosis of illnesses, injuries, and diseases of infants, children, and adolescents.
As a physician-owned, managed, and operated firm, we work hand-in-hand with radiology groups to extend coverage in times of need. Whether it’s virtual locum tenens, subspecialty coverage, or records storage, NightHawk Radiology® is a partner you can depend on.